- information provided through use of the Website
- information provided during the course of orders, transactions and bookings
- information provided through enquiries or by the completion of any request and or invitation for information.
choose2b recognises that your privacy is important to you. The information you submit to choose2b will be kept confidential and secure once received. The information will be processed by choose2b or on its behalf under strictly regulated conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any personal information provided by you to or obtained from other sources by choose2b will only be used for the following purposes:
- updating and enhancing customer, contact and training records and those of other related choose2b activities;
- compiling information relating to your use of choose2b products and services and defining areas of interest to you;
- handling orders, delivering products and services, processing payments, communicating with you about orders, products and services and generally maintaining your account;
- advising you of other products and services which may be of interest;
- inviting you to participate in research studies and/or market research activities.
- choose2b will only disclose this information in the following circumstances:
- where your consent has been obtained;
- where there is a legal obligation;
- where there is a public duty; and
- in connection with the assignment or transfer of all or any of its rights and obligations to any of its group companies or to any other third party.
For operational reasons and/or in order to meet specific requests, data may also be processed on behalf of choose2b by external organisations under strictly regulated conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- choose2b will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, choose2b does not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by contacting us on +44 (0)1604 495058. Please note that it will take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect.
- If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from choose2b and its subsidiary you may notify us by clicking here and completing the notification form. Alternatively you may contact us on +44 (0)1604 495058. It may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect. Please note that this will not alter your current email subscription preferences.
- By disclosing personal information to choose2b you consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner described in this policy. Please note that your continued use of the choose2b website and/or products and services constitutes your agreement to any changes to this policy and the website terms and conditions of use.